Helping dogs and their guardians develop a deeper bond is one of my greatest joys. When I can show people simple techniques through positive dog training, canine massage and bodywork, and my own unique way of working with their dogs, I feel so exhilerated.
I have a special offer for readers of my blog:
If you live in the Twin Cities and would like me to work in person with your dog, let me know you are a reader of my blog and receive half off your first appointment. People are often surprised how much can be accomplished the first time working with me.
I look forward to helping you and your dog!
Let’s Be Friends!
- Rescue Dog
- Letting Go Of What Could Have Been to Being With What Is
- The Weakest Link
- Fake It Until You Make It
- Entering the Flow
Allow Compassion Dogs Dog Training Failure Flow Gratitude It's Me or The Dog Kindness Letting go Lisa Sellman poetry Rescue Dog Shame Spring The Good Dog The Good Dog Handling & Training The Good Dog Handling and Training Victoria Stilwell Weakest Link www.thegooddog.info
- Rabeeh Muhana on Rescue Dog
- Lisa Sellman on Letting Go Of What Could Have Been to Being With What Is
- medline diabetes on Letting Go Of What Could Have Been to Being With What Is
- Barbara Parks on Letting Go Of What Could Have Been to Being With What Is
- Retta on Living a life worth living – lessons from my dog.